Thursday, March 9, 2017

~Love For Cooking ~ a review

Hello everyone!!!

Those that have been following me for a while already know how much I love cooking. I shared a few of my recipes and I will share more!! I like to cook all kinds of food, but mostly Italian, of course. One of my grandmas was an amazing cook, I learned a lot from her as well as many other people in my life. 

One of the most important things about cooking is using the right tools. My favorite are the classic wooden spoons, I use them for everything, stirring, mixing, whipping.... but I have to say that I recently fell in love with a gorgeous spatula from Tovolo. It has a silicone top and the handle is made of wood {maybe that's why I like it so much!}. The design is really cute, on one side there's a tree of hearts, on the other side it says LOVE. I had entered a giveaway during Valentine's Day on their Facebook page and I had the luck to be one of the winners!

I already used it many times and I have to say that it works perfectly. When I mix a batter I noticed that the top doesn't bend like many other spatulas I've used before, it remains firm and scrapes the bowl clean. Also the size is good, it's bigger than a normal size wooden spoon, but it has a comfortable grip. I cannot deny I'm very happy with it. 

You can find the exact same one on Amazon for a great price! Just click here:  Tovolo Spatulart Love Tree Spatula There's a big variety of colors and sizes. I had never tried this brand before, how about you? Have you tried Tovolo? You'll fall in love.




xoxo,

~This blog post is affiliated with Amazon, if you click and purchase from one of my links I will receive a small percentage of the purchase. Everything written here is according to my opinion.~


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!