Tuesday, March 4, 2014

the cutest fabric...

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

I had a pretty quiet morning so far... I'm glad I had the time to sew. I used the last little piece of one the cutest fabric I've ever bought. Disney Princesses! I found it online, it came all the way from Japan! I wish I could buy more... I could only find a small sample that I cut in pieces to be able to create more with it.
I don't know if you had a chance to see the newest pouches in my shop... they are one of a kind!.. unless I find more of that gorgeous fabric!!.... he he... :)
 
What do you think??



Which one is your favorite Disney Princess? I can't decide!!! Even if I know I'm never tired to watch Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.......

Hugs to you..
and may all your dreams come true!!!!

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Not a huge Disney princess fan, but that Cinderella pouch is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!