Thursday, May 30, 2013

The gift of Sewing {chevron pouches}

Lots and lots of things to do everyday in my sweet family of 6!!! Especially in this time, getting ready to leave Cali and spend summer in Colorado.. {I haven't packed anything yet... only in my head, of course}. My children are done with their school year. Already??? I cannot believe it. I have to say that it has been a great year for the 3 of them, we were blessed with wonderful teachers. At the School-Open-House meeting last week, I had to hold back my tears.. I wish they all could remain the same for every year of school. That's how it is in my country, and I would love the same thing here. I know it's going to be okay, no matter what, and hopefully we will fall in love with the new teachers next year.
Sewing cute pouches for the teachers has been part of my busyness these last days. I'm going to fill them with manicure goodies and a Thank-You note from my children. I really hope they like them!


I love the chevron pattern and the pastel colors. I lined them with a different fabric and the organza rosette is also handmade by me. {I listed them in my SHOP, in case you need one!}.

What do you think? Do you give gifts to your children's teachers? I'd love to know!

I wish you all a wonderful and creative day!!

xoxo,
 



1 comment:

  1. I think gifts for teachers are a sweet idea. I hope the liked them!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!