Saturday, March 2, 2013

Don't let yourself get pinched!!

Here I am today with a little fashion post! :) Sometimes, in a lazy morning like today, I like to create cute outfits on polyvore.com. This one is about the up-coming Feast of St. Patrick's Day.. a little green but not too much.. just enough for people to know you don't like to get pinched!!! ;)
Do you like my comfy look?
 
Don't let yourself get pinched!!



Green tee
$45 - spoiledbrat.co.uk



MiH Jeans stretchy jeans
net-a-porter.com



Swarovski crystal shoes
$260 - colette.fr



Alexander McQueen black handbag
alexandermcqueen.com



Bangle bracelet
etsy.com



Earrings
etsy.com



Yigal Azrouël sheer shawl
$375 - farfetch.com



Eyeglass
39dollarglasses.com



Hugs and pinches to you all!
 

4 comments:

  1. A great collection! I have got to start playing on Polyvore- it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice collection. I like the scarf but couldn't imagine spending that much for a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I didn't even pay attention to the prices! I guess I would only buy it in my imaginary world!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice collection, Luisa. I appreciate you featuring my turquoise gemstone stretch bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!