Saturday, November 17, 2012

Aqua Love

Aqua.. what a beautiful color! I'm waiting everyday for my Mr. Mail-Man to bring me some aqua colored yarn that I recently ordered online. I need it to make my "Ladybug in the Clouds" cozies. It's the yarn that I use the most! So, while waiting I decided to look for some beautiful and inspiring Aqua colored items on the web... let's see...
Nice shoes!

My husband would never wear this tie... but the color is just too pretty!
Aqua Blue Poly Skinny Tie

How about this lovely Wedding Favor box? it reminds me of Tiffany..

I love this brief-case!! Isn't it gorgeous?? Color and all.

Did you know you can change the color of your keyboard buttons??

Well.. I couldn't not post my Cozy! I can't wait to receive my yarn to make a load of these!

I think that's all for tonight! I just want to let you know that I added a new page in the blog.. I will start to Advertise!! I see that almost every blog does it and it's something I can do as well!
Check it out!

And now Farewell! Have a Sweet Night!
xoxo,


2 comments:

  1. love, love, love all of the above...
    I'm your newest follower from moms Monday mingle, would love it if you could come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Erica!!! I just did! :)
      So happy you stopped by!!

      Delete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!