Monday, October 15, 2012

The Hunger Games ~ Movie Review

I love watching movies, as long as they are not horror or too scary, or where there is the death of a child.. that is too much for me. I basically like romantic, drama, adventure and suspense. Sometimes my husband brings home a movie that I would never choose.. and it recently was: The Hunger Games.
Have you seen it? I remember that when I watched the preview I said "I'm not gonna watch that!", it seemed to me too full of anguish, and that's a feeling I don't like to go to sleep with. :}
So, once rented I forced myself to watch it and I have to say.. it wasn't that bad! Maybe a little too much blood and evil for my taste, but it was well acted and the special effects were pretty nice. The story is completely absurd, I read it comes from a famous Novel which I will never read. While watching it I remembered another movie, called "Battle Royale", what I thought it was the "japanese version" {it's instead a similar story taken from a similar book}.... horrible movie, much worse than the american one!
Well, my review doesn't seem to be too positive!!! sorry about that... I have to say that I liked the costumes very much and the arch & arrows of the protagonist. 
Has anyone seen this movie? Did you like it? Let me hear your perspective!! :)

Oh... I almost forgot to share this! My version of the movie!! haha

{this is a picture of me, taken 5 years ago while I was trying to shoot an arrow}

xoxo,





3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for trying to get entered on the giveaway! I don't know what was going on with that button but I made a new one and its working now! Just scroll down till you see it! Thanks so much for letting me know! Have a great evening and GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hunger Games! The book is more intense but it is written for Katniss' point of view. At least you gave it a try! Thanks for linking up to the CHQ blog hop this week and make sure you enter the giveaway! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!