Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Ring!!!

Hello everyone!!
I'm up early this Sunday {usually I like to sleep in...}, my youngest son came to wake me up! He needed his "bWeakfast" {he still cannot pronounce the R very well :) }. Anyway, I thought to show you something..
Remember when I wrote about those gorgeous hand-made jewels from Hungary? {if you don't, click HERE} Well, the ring that I won in Iren's contest arrived yesterday!! It made me so happy!! It's really beautiful!!! The creativity and precision of the design are incredible!
I took a picture of it! :)


Well, the only thing I need to add is for you to follow her Facebook Page! She will do more giveaways and maybe next time you will be the lucky winner!! ♥

Have a great Sunday!!!

xoxo,





3 comments:

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!