Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beautiful Jewels from Hungary ♥

Hello everyone!!!
Today I want to show you the beauty, the precision and the absolute creativity of  Irén Jovanovic . She's from Hungary, owner of Florist's Jewelry and she makes handcrafted Swarovski Crystal Jewelry. 
A few months ago, I was looking for beaded rings on Etsy and I "bumped" into her. I'm so happy I did! Now I also follow her on Facebook and Twitter. I just love the way she makes her jewels, how she puts together those shiny crystals and beads to create elegant and sophisticated works of art. I have to share a few of the most beautiful with you! Then you'll tell me what you think....

Star-shaped Pendant Necklace


Drops Earrings


Multicolor Beaded Ring

And last but not least..... a gorgeous ring that I won in a contest she recently did on Facebook!! I'm so excited for that and I can't wait to wear it... Look how Lucky I am!! =)


Padparadscha red beaded ring

And these are just a few of her creations... she makes many many more.. all so beautiful!! Please go visit her SHOP and her FACEBOOK PAGE!! You'll become her fan too!! :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!