Thursday, November 3, 2011

my friend Lisa ♥

I want to dedicate this new post to my friend Lisa, as dear to me as a sister. She's the one who introduced me to Etsy, the website where I'm able to sell my creations.
Lisa makes beautiful jewels with silver, brass, copper... she hammers the metals, hand-stamps them, personalizes her creations according to her customers' tastes. Every time I go visit her studio I love to look at everything she makes, from the necklaces, to the rings and the guitar picks. You can visit her shop and see for yourself! :)
I'll share with you some of my favorite items... I'm so blessed to have her in my life!


1 comment:

  1. I am so touched that you would feature my shop, Luisa-mia! I thank you and consider myself blessed to be your sister-in-spirit!

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!